Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life Drawing 2 - First Assignment

Here is the first post of the year...
I guess I am taking this class to simply further my drawing skill. I really enjoyed in life drawing 1 when we would draw the bones and muscles, and had known from seeing the skeleton drawings from last year that that would be something that I will enjoy doing. So along with advancing my drawing techniques, I also pretty excited to spend a good amount of time with the bones and structure.
As far as other artwork that I've done, the last few years I have spent a good amount of time working with photography, and also ways of printing my photos. Here are few examples of some of my favorite photos I've taken in the last year..








1 comment:

Amy Fichter [xenia elizabeth] said...

nice photos, Ryan. I enjoy both. The one with the figure in the water is interesting because while it is like other images in the fact that it is a nude figure in the water--it adds some surprise as we look almost straight down the rocks to find her.

nice point of view and values throughout the whole image.